Vastu For Payment Recovery
One of the most crucial aspects of businesses is to receive timely payments. According to Vastu Shastra, the five elements — fire, water, earth, air, and space — comprising a combination of cosmic energy. If any of these aspects are out of harmony, it can bring issues in receiving timely payments. By adopting a few basic Vastu Shastra recommendations, office owners can improve their timely payment, cash flow, and liquidity of funds in the business.
Below are some of the essential vastu tips by our vastu consultant Abhishek Bansall for Payment Recovery.
Vastu Tips For Payment Recovery
- Avoid toilets in the South East zone. This is the zone of fire, and a perfect balance of this zone will ensure fast money flow.
- Avoid blue, black, milky white, and grey colours in the South East direction.
- Avoid toilets in the North West zone. This zone ensures support from banks.
- Balance South West zone. And remove green plants if they are placed in this direction.
- Paint the entrance door red if placed in the South East direction. This is the fire zone; having the entrance door painted red will ensure fast payment recovery.
- After balancing the fire element in the premises, place a pair of red horses in the South East direction facing the centre of the office premises.
- Balance the west zone to receive timely payments. West is the zone of gains and profits. The energy of this zone ensures timely payment recovery.
Read More Related Links:-
Vastu for Departmental Problems
Other Related Links You May Like:-
Vastu For New House / Office Plan