Vastu For Money Plant 5+ Right Direction For Placement At Home Tips
Vastu for money plant inside your home is responsible for improving air quality and mental health.
Money plants have innumerable benefits, which have been discussed in this blog.
Money plant vastu is essential when considering its placement inside your house.
According to vastu shastra, its placement determines your financial and mental well-being. They attract profits, happiness, and prosperity.
A vastu for money plant inside your home is a great way to liven up the decoration and improve your aesthetics.
Let’s now uncover why money plants must be placed inside your home.
Want Growth And Success in Life?
Vastu Consultant Abhishek Bansall can help you achieve your life goals
Table of Contents
What Is The Importance Of Vastu For Money Plant?
The air we breathe in has a high concentration of pollutants that harm our health. Vastu for money plants has excellent filtration properties that can purify the impure air inside our house.
Money plants can improve your mood and increase creativity and overall productivity. Money plant disadvantages are rarely seen.
They also help create a positive home environment and increase enthusiasm.
With appropriate succulents, money plants act as an anti-radiator for your home, absorbing all the harmful radiation emitted by your laptops, televisions, and computers.
The essential advantage of having money plants inside your home is to purify the air by eliminating all the major pollutants, such as carbon monoxide.
What Are The Benefits Of Having Vastu For Money Plant In Your Home?
Money plants also come in different varieties: jade plant, golden money plant, marble queen money plant, Chinese money plant, and so on.
All these varieties have innumerable benefits, which are listed below:
- A vastu for money plant inside your home brings good luck and prosperity.
- It can purify the air by eliminating airborne pollutants.
- Money plants promote air circulation and produce breathable oxygen.
- They neutralize harmful gases that are made at home and workplaces.
- It enhances your home aesthetics by adding a natural element to it.
- The green colour helps to deal with stress and helps in attaining tranquillity.
- It helps in sleeping better and overcoming anxiety.
- If placed according to vastu, the money plant brings growth and wealth.
- Vastu for money plant channels positive energy inside your home and helps remove the negative ones.
Money plants require little maintenance; you can also try feng shui money plant placement. They can grow profoundly with less care taken. Having inside your new home is a perfect option. It is also a good gifting option.
Where To Keep Vastu For Money Plants At Home?
The position of the vastu for money plant in the house is significant. It can be placed in various places.
Now you must be wondering, where to keep the money planted at home? Read the blog further.
Let’s look at money plant placement in different rooms of your home:
Vastu For Money Plant In Bedroom
Money plants are the right choice if you want to add some green elements to your bedroom. They help calm your mind and battle stress, hypertension, and sleeplessness.
If placed correctly inside your bedroom, a vastu for money plant promotes creativity, boosts your mood, and enhances overall productivity.
The ideal direction for money plants inside your bedroom is north, south, southeast, and east. Avoid placing it adjacent to the bed and keep a five-foot gap between them.
Many people have a question: Can we keep the money plant in the northwest direction? For this, it’s always better to have a vastu consultation.
The distance is to make sure that the carbon dioxide released from the plant does not hinder your sleep cycle.
Vastu For Money Plant In Kitchen
Inside your kitchen, a tiny sapling of vastu for money plant is essential to ensure a proper balance of the zone. We already know that the kitchen represents the fire element.
Therefore it is vital to set the plant as per this zone so that there is perfect elemental balance.
The money plant in the kitchen helps overcome the kitchen’s negative energy, which comes from the gas burner.
Keep a 4-5 feet distance between the burner and the money plant. Keep the vastu for money plant near the kitchen window for best results.
Vastu For Money Plant In Bathroom
A vastu for money plant is the best option to add greenery to your bathroom.
The money plant can withstand the warm and humid conditions of your bathroom. They can quickly grow in moist areas of your home.
Vastu shastra recommends keeping a money plant inside of your bathroom.
It absorbs all the negative energy that builds in the bathroom and nearby areas.
Vastu For Money Plant In Living Room
Place the vastu for money plant in the southeast corner of your living room. Doing this will attract luck and prosperity. Venus rules this direction.
Having a money plant here symbolizes luck and wealth.
The correct placement of a money plant is crucial to ripe its benefits.
If the money plant is placed correctly, according to vastu, you will see its positive effects.
To beautify your home further, you can place the money plant in the room’s southeast corner.
This will lead to a greater flow of positive energies in your home.
Do's And Don'ts Of Vastu For Money Plant
This blog provides all the necessary guidelines for money plant placement inside your house.
However, if you are wondering how much money plants can be kept at home?
Then, it would be best to consider these do’s and don’ts regarding money plants. And if any doubts continue, feel free to contact us.
1. Avoid placing money plants near any red objects or surfaces. As red is the colour of the fire element, doing so will lead to an elemental imbalance.
2. It is best to grow the money plant in a blue and green vase. This invites more wealth, removes obstacles from the flow of energy, and makes room for positive energy.
3. The leaves of your money plant should not touch the ground. According to vastu shastra, the growing vines denote growth and prosperity and should always stay upward.
4. Keep the money plant neat and clean. It is believed that the goddess Lakshmi resides in the money plant and brings goodwill, and keeping it dirty is considered highly inauspicious.
5. Do not let any relative, close friend, neighbour, or anyone prunes your money plant. This illustrates giving away your wealth and prosperity to someone.
6. For the southeast direction, plant your money plant in soil or use a brown-coloured pot. For the flowerpot, you can also use darker shades of red.
7. You must have a money plant placed in your bedroom. This will lead to an improvement in your mood and boost your enthusiasm. It calms your mind after a stressful day.
8. Money plants control indoor humidity levels, improving indoor temperature.
9. Trim the money plant regularly to keep it healthy-looking and easy to maintain.
Conclusion - Vastu For Money Plant
Money plants bring abundant wealth if placed in the right direction of your home.
Therefore, for its correct placement and benefits, it is essential to consult the best vastu consultant.
For more vastu tips and guidelines, get in touch with our vastu consultant Abhishek Bansall.
He is the best vastu consultant in India and provides vastu advice related to home, office and factory issues.
For more information, visit our website.
For all the recent updates, follow our social media pages below.
FAQ's Related To Vastu For Money Plant
A money plant should be kept in the North direction of your house. Keeping money plant in the north direction brings more money earning opportunities.
Yes, a money plant can be kept in a balcony. Just make sure to place it in the right direction of your house according to vastu shastra.
Yes, you can keep money plant at your entrance. Placing a money plant at the entrance enhances the energy of the directions. If kept in the east zone it gives more beneficial connections, increases social circle and connectivity with influential people.
According to vastu shastra, thorny plants are not good for home vastu. They disturb you home direction and creates imbalance in overall vastu of your house.
Yes, keeping a snake plant in home is good according to vastu shastra. A snake plant purifies the air inside your home and removes all the toxins.
Are you Facing Problems in your Life?
- Select your preferred date and time.
- Our team will get in touch with you.
- We will analyse the problem you are facing.
- We will tell how Panch Vastu can help you.
- Fill the form given here.