Delivery, cancellation & refund Policy
Delivery, Cancellation & Refund Policy
For Vastu remedies Products
Panchvastu believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 48 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Panchvastu marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective items, please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 6 days of receipt of the products. For books, VCDs, DVDs, software products, the matter should be reported within 5 days.
- No refund shall be processed once the Order has been placed or executed.
- Any technical delay or glitch reported in the Website during the processing of the request which includes generating reports by the service provider i.e., Panchvastu shall not be eligible for claiming refund. The User agrees that the timelines are approximate and all essentials’ steps would be taken to adhere to the timelines as displayed.
- No refund shall be processed for the reason that in-correct information or data has been provided by You. The User agrees to be careful while providing any information to the Website and must re-check the information filled before clicking on “Submit”. The User can request for change in the in-correct information or data entered provided, the request for such change has been made with the customer care within 1 (one hour) of execution of the service rendered by the service provider.
- No refund shall be processed for return of any damaged product. The User undertakes and agrees that by ordering any product as displayed on the Website, the User shall be fully responsible for any damaged caused to the product, post its delivery. For orders made via “Cash on Delivery” method of payment, the User shall be charged for the cost of the product as displayed by the Website and the shipping/custom/courier charges as applicable, if the product is returned.
- You agree that the display picture for the products listed for purchase by the User are for reference purpose only and the Website will try to deliver the product ordered in an as-is condition as displayed on the Website. The User is advised to exercise discretion in such case and no refund shall be issued on such grounds.
- The services offered and the products sold are strictly not meant to replace any philosophical, emotional or medical treatment. The Website holds no responsibility or liability about the reality or reliability of the vastu, numerological, logical effects on the human physiology, by the remedies represented and sold on the Website. The placing of order for buying such products or taking the services is solely on the discretion and will of the User and the Website does not have any responsibility upon the products sold. The User is advised to exercise discretion in such case and no refund shall be issued on such grounds.
- The refunds, if any, shall be processed after deduction of the transaction charges levied by the Bank and/or the Payment Gateway, to & for cost of the shipping and/or courier charges (With regard to purchase of a product listed on the Website), customs duty (if levied) and/or any other charges that may have been incurred by the Website during processing and/or delivering the service, as applicable.
- In case the Website or Payment gateway’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
- In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that you do not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact the Website via customer care to confirm payment.
- In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
- However, refund for multiple payment, if any, even after the above precaution against the same order shall be refunded in full without deduction of the transaction charges as mentioned above. The Website shall only retain the cost of one single order as intended to be placed by the User.
- If there are orders that the Website is unable to accept and must cancel, the Website at its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations may result in the order being cancelled and include, without limitation, non-availability of the service, inaccuracy, error in pricing information or other problems as identified. If the User’s order is cancelled after charges being paid against the said service, the said amount paid for booking shall be refunded.